Aroma360 is a boutique Scent Marketing and Branding company that specializes in providing the highest-quality essential oil-based scenting solutions to businesses and individuals all around the world. As the only full-service scent company, Aroma360 guides clients from concept and development to strategic implementation while priding themselves on exceptional customer service every step of the way. Aroma360 is continuously raising the bar for healthy scenting solutions in the industry!
Are you a tech-savvy professional with experience in customer service? Do you enjoy troubleshooting product issues and providing solutions? If so, Aroma360 is looking for you to join our team as a Product Support Specialist! In this role, you will provide exceptional customer service and product support to our clients. Our products include waterless, heatless scent diffusers that are plugged into your wall as well as larger scenting machines that are installed into the customer's HVAC system.
- Responding to customer queries: Communicate with customers through various channels such as email, phone, or chat to answer their queries and provide product support
- Troubleshooting technical issues: Analyze customer complaints and diagnose the cause of the problem. Provide solutions to resolve the issue
- Providing product guidance: Educate customers on how to use a product effectively and maximize its potential
- Documenting support interactions: Keep accurate records of customer support interactions, including the problem and the solution provided, to help improve the support process
- Collaborating with other teams: Work with other teams such as development, quality assurance, and product management to provide feedback on product issues and suggest improvements
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bilingual - English and Spanish both written and verbal would be a plus
- Experience troubleshooting tech support questions over the phone, email, and chat
- Experience working with luxury products is highly preferred!
- Polished professional with outgoing phone presence
- Ability to “go with the flow” and adapt to change in a fast/moving environment
- Retention and escalation skills a plus!
- Ability to stay calm and professional through any situation
- CRM experience, Salesforce a plus!
- Impeccable email etiquette
- Organized tech-savvy
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Adobe
Schedule & Location
- Office location: Onsite in Wynwood, FL
- Schedule: Monday – Friday
- Hours: 10am- 7pm
Compensation and Benefits
- $16-$16.50 hr based on experience
- Bonus Potential
- Paid training
- Medical Dental Vision
- Employee product discount
- Beautiful, modern office
- Company-wide recognition
- Amazing growth environment and fun culture
Joining our team comes with a range of exciting benefits to support your health, well-being, and professional growth, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage, including dental and vision insurance, to ensure you and your family are taken care of.
- Life insurance provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
- Paid time off, allowing you to recharge and enjoy life outside of work.
- Access to a 401(k) plan to help you plan for a secure financial future.
- Employee discount to take advantage of great deals on our products and services.
- Opportunities for paid training to develop your skills and advance your career.
- Fun and exciting company events.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply for any open positions.