Aroma360 is a boutique Scent Marketing and Branding company that specializes in providing the highest-quality essential oil-based scenting solutions to businesses and individuals all around the world. As the only full-service scent company, Aroma360 guides clients from concept and development to strategic implementation while priding themselves on exceptional customer service every step of the way. Aroma360 is continuously raising the bar for healthy scenting solutions in the industry!
We are looking for a Gift Card Marketing Manager to join our rapidly growing team.
This position will partner with sales, marketing, IT, and external partners to build and enhance the gift card products focused on guest engagement and revenue enhancement. This individual is responsible for all of the business aspects of marketing the gift cards across digital and other channels. This position is focused on tracking performance and revenue benefits associated with the gift card as well as continuously looking at ways to enhance the customer relationship. This position will review new opportunities on an ongoing basis and have well-defined criteria to assess opportunities objectively.
• Collaborate with sales, marketing, IT, and external partners to develop and enhance gift card products, emphasizing guest engagement and revenue enhancement.
• Manage all business aspects related to marketing the cards across digital and other channels.
• Focus on tracking performance and revenue benefits associated with the gift card, continuously seeking ways to enhance customer relationships.
• Oversee overall partnership relationships with multiple partners, including contract negotiation, marketing plans, opportunity assessments, marketing implementation, and budget management, as well as revenue, acquisition, and redemption reporting/tracking.
• Actively participate in creating and executing partnership marketing plans, covering acquisition, growth, and customer engagement.
• Provide business direction to support the development of business processes, rules, systems, operations, and data flows with IT.
• Communicate business performance metrics to assess the health and quality of partnerships, with a specific focus on customer engagement, growth, and revenue.
• Collaborate with legal teams as needed to establish and review new or existing contracts.
• Identify and present recommendations on marketing collateral and contact strategy across all touchpoints.
• Engage and participate in cross-functional teams assigned to larger customer marketing exercises or promotions to build additional synergies with new or existing partners.
• Collaborate with the loyalty team to strengthen partnerships through loyalty tie-ins and cross-marketing opportunities.
• Optimize the current Gift Card product to leverage key holidays and celebrations in existing online channels and identify optimization opportunities.
• Lead Gift Card marketing strategies designed to maximize card acquisition, engagement, and spend.
• Manage day-to-day gift card issuer tasks.
• Oversee operations, training, testing, system integrations, analysis, and product development needs for the gift card program.
• Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to forecast, manage, and analyze program performance metrics and report on activities and KPIs.
• Streamline operational processes to maximize revenue, including automating reporting and ongoing analyses for sales, redemption, and breakage of Gift Cards for reporting to Executive Leadership.
• Collaborate with third-party vendors and agency partners on creative and content development for the program.
• Lead international market expansion execution.
• Manage a budget of approximately $2.5M to meet/exceed aggressive revenue goals.
• Support the growth of the gift card revenue stream.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3-5 years of marketing experience, gift card experience required
• Strong relationship management and partnership skills
• Excellent communication skills – from peers to C-Suite
• Roll up your sleeves, go-getter mindset
• Passion for the Aroma360 brand – you love scenting
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Collaborative, enthusiastic team player
• Proficiency in MS Work, Project, Excel, and PowerPoint
Joining our team comes with a range of exciting benefits to support your health, well-being, and professional growth, including:
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply for any open positions.